Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The road to sucess.

This month's Theme -  The road to sucess is full of bumps and the occasional dip.

I should change it to Lumps not bumps, the worse part about building muscle is you can feel the fat so much better sitting on the muscle......gross.  And as for the dips, you know who THEY are, I swear if one more person tells me I am crazy for doing this I am going to scream.  That ought to simplify what is worong with this world ina nutshell, no one wants to anything hard, or that involes self control or sacrifice.

I have lower body today, and I pushed myself so hard on monday I can still barely move.  I am praying for the motivation to get myself to the gym. 

I have a pair of bright Yellow heels that are mine when I lose 5 pounds, and as much as I hate weighing myself because the scale isn't moving thanks to my muscles, i should  have said inches when I made the deal.  Stupid 5 pounds. 

This is the hardest part for me.  I am sore and tired, and I am not losing weight, and the muscles in my body are full of water.  I am getting bigger instead of smaller.  I know it goes away,  and in the next few weeks I am going to see some changes.  I am not discouraged just impatient, and I have to keep reminding myself it took two years to do this to myself, so if it takes a year to undo this mess I am doing great things for myself.

1 comment:

McKensi said...

way to go kami! i was doing a pretty hard workout program right before i found out i was pregnant. it had just gotten to the point where i was starting to see results, so i understand how crapy this part of it is:) good job keep up the good work!