Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goblin project. #4


Here is the finished project. It took forever to post it I know, but better late then never right? I was so busy making costumes for my other kids I ran out of time for some of the cooler accessories I wanted to make., I turned out all right in the end though. I dont have any picutre of me making the hat, and you wouldn't want to do it the way I did anyway. I just started sewing pieces together and pinning and ticking until it was somewhat how I wanted it. Then I sewed the edges of the hat, vest, and some leather patches I sewed on on my pants ( which you can't see) with artificial sinew. The costume was about 20.00 total as I had to buy more liquid latex. I wish I could pind the pictures I took of my pants. They turned out super cool, If I come across them I will update this blog


I was feeling kind of bad that no one came and talked to me at the party, but I found out later that no one knew it was me, and I scared the crap out of most people....That is my definition of a perfect costume. Halloween is in 6 months, and I need new ideas for this years costume....anyone?




No comments: