Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eating healthy is hard- but not for the reasons your thinking.

So I have cut out empty carbs, and preproccessed foods from my diet.  So no chips, candy, crackers, little to no fast food, no sugars, breads.   Do you know how hard it is to eat enough calories when you cut that stuff out of your life?  Hard!!!!

 I ate a marinade chicken breast, pinapple, broccoli and cauliflower, and I still had less than 400 calories, well it would have been 400 calories if I had been able to eat it all.  I ate 3/4 of it and I was so full I had to stop or empty myself of the previously comsumed calories....I had a small snack 2 hours later 100 calories, and when dinner rolled around I was still so full I almost cried when I had to eat. 

I am going to have to get some avacados and sugar free peanut butter, and nuts, or add more butter.  Something to get my calories up... People who diet are stupid.  If you eat good food you don't have to worry about ever being hungry again. 

Someone asked me why I was on a diet and I laughed.  I am not on a diet I just stopped eating the stuff that was killing me...(except one meal a week that I can eat whatever I want)

No if I could just figure out some cardio to do that i don't dread.

No comments: