Friday, April 8, 2011

Uhm Ouch!

I am finally done going through my carb withdrawls, and have got my body into a pretty stable ketosis state. (If you are wondering what Ketosis is -  in a nutshell it means your body is getting it's energy or fuel from fat stores instead of the instant energy provied by empty carbohyrates)  I am  still a little run down, but I am going to attribute it to the fact that I can't move without hurting somewhere.  It's the good - I worked my muscle out- kind of hurt, but pain is pain and it tends to make one not want to move.

I love getting to this point because my body no longer screams for me to put garbage in it.  It always helpful to the weight loss process when your body is working with you.

I have of course gained a bit of the weight I lost last week back due to muscle, but I can already see my stomach flattening out a bit.  I don't really care what the scale says other than for reference.  If you are not doing weight it can be a great tool, but a tapemeasure is my best buddy.

My biggest setback...I hate to eat.  I find it inconvenient. 

Today is upper body again, whoooooo hooooo my favorite.  I cannot stand working out my lower body, it make me mad to think i have to do it again in 5 days...even when I was in the best shape of my life, I hated it.

Oh an in case this blog entry bored the crap out of you......i wrote it for me. :)
Later days,

Kami

1 comment:

Kandace Wittwer said...

Good for you Kami!!! I'm the resident health nut in my family and I get a lot of CRAP for eating the way I do. It's good to hear someone else vouch for healthy foods. It's true...you don't ever have to diet if you just eat right!! Good luck!