Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Years Resolution - Spend less time in Crazy town!

This is a super big year for the Clark family.  Lots of growing up, and life changes are on there way! I dont want to miss a second of it and I am sick and tired of being tired and run down, so I here the way I am doing it.

I am lifting weight 3 days a week and doing cardio 2-3 times a week - this does something to my brain that kicks me out of the depression stage along with the following:

1- Daily Vitamins - I use Melaleuca

2- Whole food B vitamins ( made from animal liver ) Yes they are as sick as they sound, but they are working. -  helps with depression, mental clarrity, weight loss - etc.  a girl's best friend.

3- Iodine - for a healthy Thyroid - healthy thyroid = healthy hormone levels = less crazy

4- Krill Oil - Mental Clarity, gets rid of any inflammation ( I have a lot from working out right now) and the omega 3's balance out the overload of omega 6's ( from Corn) that I tend to overload on.  Too much corn in my body leads to inflammation and memory problems.

5- 8 hour so of sleep so I can wake up excited about the day. ( which only happens with the above supplements and working out or I would be tired if I slept for a week.)

6- Minimum Intake of sugar and empty carbs. - I love them but they make me sluggish and fat!

           ******    I have been doing this for over a week now and here are my results     ******

I wake up before my alarm ( unheard of) I'm motivated to do stuff ( by stuff I mean being a mom and a housewife) I have been living in a fog, and it is like the fog has been lifted and everything that used to take all my mental energy and focus in a day, I can get done in an hour....so crazy.
I leave my house - lol- I have dejunked my bathroom, and my laundry room, and my closet, and they have stayed clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am just taking it one room at a time, and then I have out in those rooms because the rest of them make me want to scream.

I am doing my bedroom last, because I used to hide in there, and now it is the messiest room in the house and I dont want to be in there at all! Woot to me for using a messy room to motivate me.

I am remebering that I am an awesome person with things to offer the world.  Feels good to do it without medication!

No comments: