Monday, December 15, 2008

Saying Goodbye Makes Me Cry - 4 Days To Go!

Only 4 days until head out. It was -80 degree with the windchill in Williston this morning, this does not excite me. I am getting a block heater installed in my car today, for those of you who, like me, have never lived anywhere really cold, this is a devise installed by your engine block that plugs into an outlet and keep your gas and other liquids from freezing so it will start in the morning, gah! That is not promising.



I had to say goodbye to my sunday school class on sunday, and just writing this makes me want to bawl. I will miss them so much, I will continue to pray for them, that are the most amazing teens ever, and they are a force of strength. Thank Goodness for facebook, we can still keep in contact. Here is a picture of my class. I am missing a bunch of them, but I will take what I can get.





It is a lot easier to say goodbye to the adults in my life. They are going to be the same(ish) the next time I see them but so much can change so fast when your young. They will move on, and thats the part that makes me sad and happy.

Got a storage unit today for the last few things I can't cram into the one I have now. Melinda and her family are helping me move everything tomorrow. Weds will be finishing the laundry, and thursday will be packing the car, and two days worth of clothes. Friday we will grab our overnight bags, pillow and blankets, and head to school. As soon as the bell rings we are outta here. My sister Lacie is letting us sleep at her house, and then we will be off to Williston Sat. Morning. Huray!

1 comment:

Hirschisquirts said...

Oh my goodness that is cold! We have always have a block heater for our diesel trucks...and just to let you know, you will HAVE to have one, because in Colorado we had to use one and it wasn't even close to being THAT COLD!!! That is crazy, girl. I hope the summers and the job are well worth it! You are a trooper and a real saint!