Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 days to go, and I have too much stuff!

I have 2 days left until we begin our journey to our new home in North Dakota. My sweet friend and adopted sister Melinda was going to help me move last night, but she had other things she had to get done, so instead she sent her sweet husband Randy with the best gift anyone could have given me....4 of my boys from church. Gavin, Kit, Tyler, and Erik came over and loaded everything up before YM. It was so great to see them one last time. :)

So most everything is in the storage unit, yet there is still all this stuff in my room. I have spent the better part of this day packing and unpacking. Trying to figure out how to make a pile of stuff fit into my car. I have been know to be ingenious when it comes to this kind of stuff, but this may be more than even I can handle. I have a tiny trunk, lots of kids, and lots of stuff.



I guess we could leave our hygiene products behind, and only take one change of underware. Who needs pillow and blankets, or makeup, or even clothing. I may have to end up mailing them to myself, but I am going to try everything to avoid spending one more dime. I figure every penny I save will buy me warmer clothes :)

No comments: