Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

One of my friends did this on her blog, and I loved reading little things about her that gave me an insite to who she is now. So to those of you who read this, if you do the same, let me know so I can read it too. So here we go.

1. I love to cook, but I am a very messy cook and dirty a ridiculous amount of dishes, well every dish right now since I am living with the bare minimum until my stuff gets here.

2. I lose and break stuff frequently. I had to replace my cell phone 3 time last year, and have just lost another so if you are trying to get ahold of me...sorry.

3. I love living where it is freezing cold because I can use it as an excuse not to shave my legs or go anywhere i don't want to go.

4. I am a terrible driver, but when I go home to St George I always feel much better about my driving skills.

5. I love to sing and listen to christmas music all year long.

6. I buy gladware so I can throw it away when I clean out my fridge instead of washing them.

7. I can't wait to go back to school, I want to take all the classes that interest me and non of the stuff that dosen't. Though I can't think of anything I wouldn't want to learn. I get dumber every year.

8. I love Williston because the garbage cans and trucks have their own little streets so I don't have push take the can out to road in the snow on garbage day.

9. I love heights and the feeling of falling.

10. I used to be terrified of the dark, but I started watching paranoral investigation shows a few years ago and it went away. Weird

11. I suffer from claustrophobia but only if I can't move my legs or arms.

12. I love the smell of bleach

13. Sometimes I wear air freshener for perfume.

14. I love to lift weights, but I hate cardio....running is for when people are chasing you.

15. I wear stilleto knee high boots instead of snow boots. I never slip on ice and shoveling snow is easier.

16. I have a terrible terrible memory. Seriously it's terrible.

17. I love to laugh, and I think I am hilarious. I try to surround myself with people who have the same sense of humor...that is to say people who find me hilarious.

18. I love teenagers. They still know how to enjoy life, and they don't have to plan their fun 2 weeks in advance.

19. I only wear cheap jewlery I find at dollar stores or on deep discount. ( see #2)

20. I love music. I love the power it has to make me laugh, sing, cry, and the way it can bring back a memory, or a taste, or a feeling. It feeds my soul.

21. My favorite color is Black. Always has been, even when I was a little girl.

22. I love to do sudoku, kakuro, griddlers,and logic puzzles.

23. I never played pretend, it made me uncomfortable, still does. I would rather be doing something real like climbing or building somthing.

24. I have been married to the love of my life for over 11 years. He taught me how to enjoy life and embrace change. Plus he let me pretend to be the boss, it makes me happy,and it makes his life easier.

25. I try to have nothing on my schedule. That way I can get everything done and still have time to be spontaneous. Life is too short for stress.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Okay, this was funny.

Really? Every dish?
I take any excuse I can get to not shave my legs!
I love the smell of bleach too, it reminds me of swimming pools and being young again.
And Really? Air Freshner for perfume...that's just weird.
Sorry about your wedding ring.
Never daydreamed? Does that have something to do with your short attention span?

This was fun. I am glad that you are finding your place in ND. Especially in church, that is so important (to me at least) in regards to my feeling grounded somewhere.