Monday, November 3, 2008

Weeping Angels & Daddy's Princesses

I spent an hour today doing the older girls hair for church, and they were so excited, then we walked out side and it was pouring rain..of course it was! We snapped some pictures for daddy to see his princesses. I told them the angels were weeping because of their beauty, they just giggled and said I was silly. Church was sooooo long today. I am going to be so glad when we are all together again and can go together. It is tough to do it alone.





For some reason when I see this picture I hear this little prayer in my head

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep;

Should I die before I wake

I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Maybe because the only time she is this angelic is when she is sleeping?

1 comment:

Amie Carlos said...

Hey Kamie, it's Amie (Trumbull) I am glad you started a blog, did Lacie tell you that I wanted you too?! I can't get over how your second daughter is your TWIN!!!! I would swear it was YOU!