Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goodbye Daddy!



After getting so much grief from family and friends I finally sat down and started a blog.


Phil was offered a job in Williston, North Dakota, and we couldn't pass it up. He left this morning for a month and a half of training. The rest of us will follow as soon as we can find housing for our big family. It may take a while because of the housing shortage there. It was hard to say goodbye, and it is going to be really hard for the kids especially Talli since Daddy is her favorite!


We are living with my Kenny and Kayla ( my sister) and her 4 kids. Bless them for opening their home up to our crazy, noisy, destructive family. We are both looking forward to getting our own space back again, and not have to listen to 9 kids all day. We thank the Lord above for school!!! I will try to add a few more things later! Love you ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Yeah Kami!!!
I am so glad you got a blog. It is so fun to be able to see pictures of your cute kids. Good luck with the move. That must be really hard. We need to chat one of these days!!
Love ya!

Hirschisquirts said...

You are such a great mom and so much fun! I miss having you around here. Hopefully winter won't be too miserable for you when you get up there and I hope everything works out for the better. One thing's for sure, it makes your family closer! My blog is mylittlehirschisquirts on blogger - come check it out!